- This event has passed.
The Long Haul Screening – Missoula, MT
March 12, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Evening with Hal Koerner and Mike Wolfe plus The Long Haul Film Screening
Thursday, March 12th @ The Runner’s Edge | Doors at 6:30, Event starts at 7PM
All participants receive a signed copy of Hal’s new book, A Field Guide to Ultra Running! (A value of $19)
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/tvsPU8LiVhk” align=”left”]
Come join us for a fantastic evening celebrating trail running and adventure with professional trail runners Hal Koerner and Mike Wolfe. The evening will consist of a presentation by Hal Koerner on his new book, a Field Guide to Ultra Running followed by a Q & A. The second portion of the evening will be a showing of the film “The Long Haul” about Hal and Mike Wolfe’s record setting run of the 225 Mile long John Muir Trail in 2013. The film is approx. 40 Min in length and there will be a Q & A with both Mike and Hal following the film!
Tickets are $20 in advance and $22 at the door. (Limited to 125)
- There will be a presentation by Hal about his book, followed by a Q and A.
- Following will be a screening of the film The Long Haul, documenting Mike Wolfe and Hal’s record setting John Muir Trail Run in 2013. (approx 40 Min in length)
- A Q and A with Mike and Hal will follow the film.
- Drinks and snacks will be provided!
- General good cheer and merriment will be in abundance!